[ixpmanager] Boundle ports are not showing in IXP Manager Switches

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Sun Apr 12 12:26:02 IST 2020

Hi Uzzal,

not sure if you got this solved or now. If not, IXP Manager doesn't
detect/show bundle ports - this is because every vendor handles this
differently in SNMP and semantically - and this even changes between
different models with the same vendor.

In IXP Manager, to represent a bundle, add multiple physical interfaces
(i.e. the individual switch ports that make up the bundle) into the
virtual interface.

This is documented here:

https://docs.ixpmanager.org/usage/interfaces/#physical-interfaces

Thanks,