[ixpmanager] IXP Manager Error [.php]

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Sun Apr 12 10:15:58 IST 2020

Hi Charles.

The installation of the php5 version of memcache in a php73 environment
is not correct. The can exist side by side but one would not be used by
the other. Maybe it was the addition of php73-mbstring that fixed your
issue?

Just for the benefit of anyone searching the archives in the future, the
manual installation instructions contain the following note:

> In fact we provide a complete installation script for this - see the
> automated installation page for details. If you have any issues with
> the manual installation, the automated script should be your first
> reference to compare what you are doing to what we recommend.

Which is to say that if you choose the manual installation route, then
the installation script at:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/blob/master/tools/installers/ubuntu-lts-1804-ixp-manager-v5.sh

is a wonderful resource for comparing how you're installing IXP Manager
versus what the script we provide does. Sometimes stepping through the
script will help solve you issues.

Thanks,
  - Barry

Ikusan Charles wrote on 11/04/2020 22:09:
> [...]
>>

>> On April 10, 2020 at 13:44 GMT, Ikusan Charles
> <c.ikusan at ixp.net.ng <mailto:c.ikusan at ixp.net.ng>
>> <mailto:c.ikusan at ixp.net.ng <mailto:c.ikusan at ixp.net.ng>>> wrote:
>>

> https://pastebin.ibn.ie/?95c3cd5dcda8ce1b#DeJ1tGu3prreCNYovbJ5QUcNRgVXzrTgHEsjgU9qfVUP
>

>> *Ikusan Charles*
>> <https://spikenow.com/r/a/?ref=spike-organic-signature&_ts=gk2k0>
> gk2k0
> <https://spikenow.com/r/a/?ref=spike-organic-signature&_ts=gk2k0%3E%09gk2k0>
>

>> Warm Regards,
>>
>> Ikusan Charles A.
>>
>> Network Engineer / Monitoring | Internet eXchange Point of
> Nigeria IXPN
>>
>> Office: 8th Floor, NCR Building, 6 Broad Street, Marina, Lagos.
>>
>> Phone:+234 (0)700 CALL-IXPN, +234 (0)8035606131, +234
>> (0)8093878116
>>
>> www.ixp.net.ng <http://www.ixp.net.ng> |noc at ixp.net.ng
> <mailto:noc at ixp.net.ng> |www.twitter.com/IXPN_NG
> |www.facebook.com/IXPNigeria
>>

>> On April 10, 2020 at 13:39 GMT, Barry O Donovan
>> <barry.odonovan at inex.ie <mailto:barry.odonovan at inex.ie>
> <mailto:barry.odonovan at inex.ie <mailto:barry.odonovan at inex.ie>>>
> wrote:
>>

>> Can you share the errors and traces from storage/logs/laravel.log
>> on https://pastebin.ibn.ie/ ?
>>
>> - Barry
>>

>> Ikusan Charles Abimbola wrote on 10/04/2020 14:01:
>>> Hi Nick,
>>>
>>> I have done it but same error.
>>>
>>> */ixpnmanager:/srv/ixpmanager# dpkg --get-selections | grep
>> -i php/*
>>> libapache2-mod-php7.3                           install php-cgi
>>> install php-cli-prompt                                  install
>>> php-common                                      install
>>> php-composer-ca-bundle                          install
>>> php-composer-semver                             install
>>> php-composer-spdx-licenses                      install php-ds
>>> install php-gettext                                     install
>>> php-igbinary                                    install
>>> php-json-schema                                 install
>>> php-mbstring                                    install
>>> php-memcache                                    install
>>> php-memcached                                   install
>>> php-msgpack                                     install php-pear
>>> install php-php-gettext                                 install
>>> php-psr-log                                     install php-rrd
>>> install php-symfony-console                             install
>>> php-symfony-debug                               install
>>> php-symfony-filesystem                          install
>>> php-symfony-finder                              install
>>> php-symfony-polyfill-mbstring                   install
>>> php-symfony-process                             install php-xml
>>> install php-yaml                                        install
>>> php7.3                                          install
>>> php7.3-bcmath                                   install
>>> php7.3-cgi                                      install
>>> php7.3-cli                                      install
>>> php7.3-common                                   install

<https://spikenow.com/r/a/?ref=spike-organic-signature&_ts=gb5h6%3E%09gb5h6%3E>

<https://spikenow.com/r/a/?ref=spike-organic-signature&_ts=gb4ym%3E%09gb4ym%3E>