[ixpmanager] IXP Manager Error [.php]

Ikusan Charles Abimbola c.ikusan at ixp.net.ng
Fri Apr 10 14:01:05 IST 2020

Hi Nick,

I have done it but same error.

ixpnmanager:/srv/ixpmanager# dpkg --get-selections | grep -i php
libapache2-mod-php7.3                           install
php-cgi                                         install
php-cli-prompt                                  install
php-common                                      install
php-composer-ca-bundle                          install
php-composer-semver                             install
php-composer-spdx-licenses                      install
php-ds                                          install
php-gettext                                     install
php-igbinary                                    install
php-json-schema                                 install
php-mbstring                                    install
php-memcache                                    install
php-memcached                                   install
php-msgpack                                     install
php-pear                                        install
php-php-gettext                                 install
php-psr-log                                     install
php-rrd                                         install
php-symfony-console                             install
php-symfony-debug                               install
php-symfony-filesystem                          install
php-symfony-finder                              install
php-symfony-polyfill-mbstring                   install
php-symfony-process                             install
php-xml                                         install
php-yaml                                        install
php7.3                                          install
php7.3-bcmath                                   install
php7.3-cgi                                      install
php7.3-cli                                      install
php7.3-common                                   install
php7.3-curl                                     install
php7.3-gd                                       install
php7.3-intl                                     install
php7.3-json                                     install
php7.3-mbstring                                 install
php7.3-mysql                                    install

root at ixpnmanager:/srv/ixpmanager# apt install php7.3-mysql
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
php7.3-mysql is already the newest version
(7.3.16-1+ubuntu18.04.1+deb.sury.org+1).