[ixpmanager] IXPM 5.3 Regenerate Yearly Traffic Graph

remy.guenter at swissix.ch remy.guenter at swissix.ch
Fri Apr 3 14:34:53 IST 2020

Thanks Nick

I have reconstructed the graph with:

rrdtool graph test.png --imgformat PNG --end now --start end-500d
--width 800 --height 600
DEF:ds0=ixp001-bits.rrd:ds0:AVERAGE
DEF:ds1=ixp001-bits.rrd:ds1:AVERAGE
DEF:ds2=ixp001-bits.rrd:ds0:MAX
DEF:ds3=ixp001-bits.rrd:ds1:MAX
AREA:ds2#00ff90:"max in"
LINE1:ds3#000000:"max out"
AREA:ds0#00FF00:"in avr"
LINE1:ds1#0000ff:"out avr"

to find more outlier in the "in bits" (ds0) and "out bits" (ds1) for MAX and AVR in the values to fix them via rrdtools dump / restore.

Kind regards, Rémy