[ixpmanager] IXPM 5.3 Regenerate Yearly Traffic Graph

Nick Hilliard (INEX) nick at inex.ie
Fri Apr 3 11:52:23 IST 2020

Hi Remy,

RRD stores separate archives for maximum and average time series,
calling them "MAX" and "AVERAGE" respectively;  the API pulls data from
the AVERAGE archive.

The peaks that are showing up in your graph are dark green, which means
that they use data from the "MAX" archive.

If you manually run rrdtool dump on that RRD, you should run a text
search for the line which starts "<cf>MAX</cf>".  The spike values will
be contained in the following <database> archive.  You will probably
need to manually edit these, then recreate the RRD archive.

Removing spikes from RRD files is a bit of a nuisance.

Nick