[ixpmanager] Issue in Discovering MAC addresses with the script

Ahmed Al-Saruri ahmed.alsaruri at x3me.net
Tue Sep 17 08:56:42 IST 2019

Hello Nick,

The OS for Edgecore switch has been upgraded and the ifDescr has been fixed
now.

, the script still cannot poll the MAC address for the connected interface.

However we still have an issue detecting  MAC addresses with the script "
update-l2database.pl"  for Edge Core switch running on IP infusion OcNos.

Software Product: OcNOS, Version: 1.3.6.248
Hardware Model: Cumulus Networks 5812-54X-O-AC-F
IXP Manager V4.9.2

Currently the switch has only one interface connected as a peer.

Attached are the results found from the script and snmpwalk.

Could you please assist us further regarding this?

--

Warm Regards,
Ahmed Alsaruri