[ixpmanager] some questions re: IXP 5

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Thu Oct 31 21:27:17 GMT 2019

Athanasios Douitsis wrote on 31/10/2019 14:31:> I'll hold it, because
the other issue we are seeing with the filtered
> prefixes might be remotely connected with that one. Our last_updated
> fields do not get, well, updated at all like I said in my previous
> email.

This field gets updated by an API call:

https://docs.ixpmanager.org/features/routers/#updated-api

We have sample update scripts when configuring routers from IXP Manager
which hit this API:

https://git.io/Jez5z

I'm not sure what your workflow is but it doesn't update by just pulling
a router config from IXP Manager - the idea is that it gets updated by
the script which actually pulls and applies the new configuration /when/
the script knows that it has completed successfully.

Cheers,
  - barry