[ixpmanager] Packaging IXP Manager

Mike Hammett ixp-manager at ics-il.net
Fri May 31 21:33:18 IST 2019

Right, but getting the IXP Manager application up is probably only 1/10th of the work of getting everything running.

I didn't necessarily mean for you you guys to maintain it. I'm talking to someone else about managing some of our IXP Manager stuff, so I might work with them to just package it up.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange