[ixpmanager] Packaging IXP Manager

Mike Hammett ixp-manager at ics-il.net
Fri May 31 16:32:40 IST 2019

Is there a reason we couldn't package up a VM\container template (or templates if multiple VMs\containers are required) of a functional IXP Manager install for our own use for multiple IX locations?

What about for public release?

The reason I ask is that there's a lot of work beyond just answering the questions in the provided setup script in getting a fully featured IXP Manager setup working. Mailing lists, AS112, graphing, Smokeping, ARouteServer, e-mail templates, route collector, etc., etc.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange