[ixpmanager] peer-to-peer statistics | sFlow

Vladislav Leontjev vladislav.leontjev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 12:08:36 GMT 2019

Hello Nick,

I'm trying to get some graphs using sFlow with no success:
https://prnt.sc/n0y9kj
could you please point where should I look;

still get the same error:
[2019-03-20 12:25:59] production.ERROR: No backend available to process
this graph {"exception":"[object]
(IXP\\Exceptions\\Services\\Grapher\\GraphCannotBeProcessedException(code:
0): No backend available

If you need more info, please let me know.

ср, 20 мар. 2019 г. в 16:29, Vladislav Leontjev <