[ixpmanager] peer-to-peer statistics | sFlow

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Tue Mar 19 15:41:17 GMT 2019

Vladislav Leontjev wrote on 19/03/2019 14:03:
> FATAL: could not read IXP Manager API call on
> http://10.10.10.1/api/v4/sflow-db-mapper/learned-macs

this is failing because the learned MAC address db is empty.  There's a
cosmetic bug here which we'll get fixed.

There's also another bug which stops macdbtype from being picked up in
ixpmanager.conf.  I've just pushed a fix for this to release-v4 and this
will be included in the next bug-fix release of IXP Manager

In the interim, can you try this:

# ./sflow-to-rrd-handler --macdbtype=configured