[ixpmanager] peer-to-peer statistics | sFlow

Vladislav Leontjev vladislav.leontjev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 11:35:12 GMT 2019

Hello team,

I'm the newbie one regarding IXP Manager:
I'm trying to get peer-to-peer statistics and need help in that;

To be short: VM is Ubuntu 16.04.5
Installed via automatic script as suggested;
PHP 7.0.33

1. The switch is being detected via SNMP, port states are OK - two of them
marked as peering;
2. MAC addresses are configured (entered statically);
3. sFlow is configured on SW: I can tcpdump it on VM, traffic is comming;
(the same VM as IXP manager is installed on); I mean collector will be the
same VM where IXP Manager is installed on.
4. perl dependencies all installed;

cfg copied to /usr/local/etc/ixpmanager.conf as it should be: aditionally,
configured

<sql>
        dbase_type      = mysql
        dbase_database  = ixpmanager
        dbase_username  = ixp
        dbase_password  = *
        dbase_hostname  = 127.0.0.1
        #dbase_portname = /tmp/mysql.sock
</sql>

<ixp>
        sflow_rrdcached = 0
        sflowtool = /usr/local/bin/sflowtool
        sflowtool_opts = -4 -p 6343 -l
        sflow_rrddir = /var/www
#       debug = 1
        apikey = KEY
        apibaseurl = http://10.10.10.1/api/v4
        macdbtype = configured
</ixp>

/srv/ixpmanager/.env

APP_KEY=*

APP_DEBUG=false
APP_URL="http://10.10.10.1"
APP_TIMEZONE="UTC"
APP_LOG="single"
DB_HOST="127.0.0.1"
DB_DATABASE="ixpmanager"
DB_USERNAME="ixpmanager"
DB_PASSWORD="*"

-------------------------------------

With API:

http://10.10.10.1/api/v4/test?apikey=KEY

I get:

API Test Function!
Authenticated: Yes, as: admin

I get:
but when I've tried to load:
tools/runtime/sflow/sflow-to-rrd-handler
FATAL: could not read IXP Manager API call on
http://10.10.10.1/api/v4/sflow-db-mapper/learned-macs

Why it's trying to get learned-macs? Even I've configured: "macdbtype =
configured" in ixpmanager.conf? Or maybe there are another reasons?

Thank you.

Vladislav Leontjev.