[ixpmanager] IXP Manager Developer Support

Haider Ali haiderrana45 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 08:36:01 IST 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,
              I want to understand how route server is configured at the
backend of IXP manager. Also, I want to understand the frontend of each and
everything in the IXP manager.
I have just installed the IXP manager. *How should I start as a developer? *
I have the vague view that I have to inspect every HTML frontend and then
go to its backend file. But don't know where these files reside in the
system.

*I have to first understand the IXP manager that how is it linked to the
route server and how is route server configured. Help me with this part
please first.*

Then my *primary purpose or future goal *is to make an SDN based exchange
point. If anyone has any little experience in it then share, please.

Sincerely,
Haider Ali