[ixpmanager] production.ERROR: Unrecognized field: remember_token

Mike Hammett ixp-manager at ics-il.net
Mon Jan 21 13:58:26 GMT 2019

I think part of it is instead of ending up with 4.5 as part of my migration from 3 to 4, I ended up with 4.9.1. Apparently I did something wrong there and didn't see all of the other steps I was supposed to perform because I ended up where I wanted to be. Well, sorta.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange