[ixpmanager] [RELEASE] V4.9.2 Bug Fix Release

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Mon Jan 21 12:42:37 GMT 2019

Hey Marco,

Marco d'Itri wrote on 21/01/2019 11:23:
> Since 4.9.0 every time I upgrade I need to delete the cookies from the
> browser or else every access (even e.g. to /grapher/ixp) will fail.
> I always restart memcached and run cache:clear.

I'm not sure how you're tripping over this. I couldn't reproduce this on
two different dev platforms and two production platforms.

But, from the logs you provided, I think I've found the issue which is a
missing column in the user's database table that is required by
Laravel's authentication framework which was swapped in to replace
Zend's in v4.9.0.

You can pull in the fix with (in your IXP Manager dir):

./artisan down
git fetch --all
git checkout release-v4
git pull
/etc/init.d/memcached restart
./artisan doctrine:schema:update --force
/etc/init.d/memcached restart
./artisan up

This will form part of v4.9.3 eventually.