[ixpmanager] [RELEASE] V4.9.2 Bug Fix Release

Nick Hilliard (INEX) nick at inex.ie
Mon Jan 21 11:33:47 GMT 2019

Marco d'Itri wrote on 21/01/2019 11:23:
> On Jan 21, Barry O'Donovan <barry.odonovan at inex.ie> wrote:
>
>> This bug fix only has code changes and so the upgrade process is simple -
>> just run the following:
> Since 4.9.0 every time I upgrade I need to delete the cookies from the
> browser or else every access (even e.g. to /grapher/ixp) will fail.
> I always restart memcached and run cache:clear.

Hi Marco,

Did you run "artisan migrate" as part of the upgrade process?  If you
omit this step, you'll see problems with remember_token.

We recommend you upgrade to 4.9.2 instead of 4.9.0.  If you're on 4.9.0,
you can handle the upgrade by running "git checkout v4.9.2", with no
further migration commands.