[ixpmanager] MRTG GRAPH FAILLING

Rwakagabo Janvier janvier.r at ricta.org.rw
Fri Jan 11 03:24:00 GMT 2019

Thank you Nick

I landed on this link https://www.ixpmanager.org/media/2018/uixp-lacnic29-panama-ixp-manager-workshop2-installation-2018-05-03.pdf <https://www.ixpmanager.org/media/2018/uixp-lacnic29-panama-ixp-manager-workshop2-installation-2018-05-03.pdf>, and it was much helpful.
I used it and now mrtg is working properly.

Regards,

Janvier R.