[ixpmanager] multiple route servers handling

Athanasios Douitsis aduitsis at noc.ntua.gr
Wed Feb 13 11:55:48 GMT 2019

 Thnaks Barry.

We are using lg in each of our rs'es and we have them visible through our
ixmanager.

In your example, apart from the aesthetic makeover, I see that one can see
the blocked / filtered routes.I take it the feature will be using the lg in
the side of the route server and some pleasant interface in the ixpmanager.

Kind regards,
Athanasios