[ixpmanager] Password Email for User Create

Jan Ferré Jan.Ferre at DeiC.dk
Mon Dec 23 09:37:50 GMT 2019

Hi Shahab

Please be aware that ixpmanager in itself does not include a
mail-program. You do need to install one yourself.

Do have a look at /srv/ixpmanager/config/mail.php - this file contains
some useful settings.

Best regards

Jan Ferré