[ixpmanager] iBGP with IXP Manager

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Thu Dec 19 16:27:03 GMT 2019

Mauricio,

it's not something IXP Manager is set-up to do (peering route servers
with route servers).

I haven't thought through the implications but if it's something you
want to try, skin [1] this file and add in a neighbor config:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/blob/master/resources/views/api/v4/router/server/bird2/footer.foil.php

Seriously, I haven't thought through the implications! Just answering
the question.

  - Barry

[1] https://docs.ixpmanager.org/features/skinning/