[ixpmanager] route server prefixes views and memory usage

Athanasios Douitsis aduitsis at noc.ntua.gr
Thu Apr 18 09:56:30 IST 2019

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 12:07:30PM +0100, Nick Hilliard wrote:

> This has been rewritten in v5.x, which is due within a couple of weeks
> (barry is out on annual leave at the moment, hence the delay in shipping
> it).  I think the best thing would be to wait until it's released and
> re-evaluate then.
>
> Nick

Dear Nick,

Thank you most kindly for your answer. However, I was merely asking
whether anyone else is experiencing the problem I was describing. I
can't imagine we are the only IX with a client announcing a great many
prefixes.

But since you mentioned it, are you aware that the specific problem is
addressed somehow in the upcoming 5.x version? If affirmative, may I
inquire what did you do?

Kind regards,
Athanasios

--
Athanasios Douitsis
National Technical University of Athens NOC