[ixpmanager] Problem on aggregation graph

Ajai Kumar joinajay1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 18:12:35 IST 2018

Hi Nick,
Thanks for response. I am able to see all switches at referred URL and
updated port details as suggested. However still aggregated graph of all
switched is not reflecting the aggregated values . I am not sure about the
problem.
Kindly suggest further. Should I add all DC as separate infra and then add
one switch per infra.
Looking forward for your help pls.
Regards,
Ajai Kumar

On Wed, 15 Aug 2018 at 17:49, Nick Hilliard <nick at inex.ie> wrote:

> Hi Ajay,
>
> when you navigate to the /statistics/switch URI, you should get a list of
> all switches at your IXP.  Are you seeing all switches defined there?  And
> if so, are you seeing roughly the correct amount of traffic on them?
>
> If you are, the next thing you need to do is to carefully go through each
> of the ports defined on each switch and make sure that all your peering
> ports are set up as type: "Peering".  Once this is done, you should see the
> correct figures coming out in the graphs.
>
> Nick
>
> Ajai Kumar <joinajay1 at gmail.com>
> 14 August 2018 at 10:41
> Dear All,
> We have recently installed IXP Manager V4.8.0 and added one
> infrastructure  named as Infrastructure #1 with different PoP switches
> under this infrastructure. We are getting same graph for Aggregate traffic
> and same graph of Infrastructure #1 Aggregate Traffic,which is the
> aggregate graph of one switch only and not the aggregate graph of all
> switches. What may be the problem. Kindly suggest.
> Looking forward for support pls.
> Regards,
> Ajay Kumar

(M) +91-9868477444
Skype ID:erajay
P-mail: joinajay1 at gmail.com
Please don't print this email unless you really need to. This will preserve
trees on our planet.