[ixpmanager] IXP Manager User Name and Password

Abdul Saboor asaboor.msit15seecs at seecs.edu.pk
Mon Sep 10 11:54:22 IST 2018

 Dear team IXP Manager,
I have followed all the steps as mentioned in the manual setup of
IXP-MANAGER in the link below:

https://docs.ixpmanager.org/install/manually/

It is configured and running (manually on localhost) with the help of this
command:
*php artisan serve*

*The only task I am doing right now is the correct username and password.
When it is applied, then there is no admin panel visible.*

*For username and password, I have used this script in ubuntu terminal.*

USERNAME=*admin
*USEREMAIL=*your at email.address
*IXPM_ADMIN_PW="$(* openssl rand -base64 *12 )"ADMIN_PW_SALT="$(*
openssl rand -base64 *16 )"HASH_PW=$(* php -r *"echo escapeshellarg(
crypt( '${IXPM_ADMIN_PW}', sprintf( '\$2a\$%02d\$%s', 10, substr(
'${ADMIN_PW_SALT}', 0, 22 ) ) ) );" )echo* Your password is:
**$IXPM_ADMIN_PW

*I would really appreciate if someone from the team can guide me about
how to get the username and password for login.

Regards,
Saboor