[ixpmanager] Migration

Mike Hammett ixp-manager at ics-il.net
Sun Sep 9 18:32:20 IST 2018

I found some information in a thread back in February. Unfortunately, because the current state is broken, mysqldump can't complete because of schema differences. Also, because I started this process 25 days ago, my 10 days of backups don't help me get back to a not-upgraded database.

mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `view_vlaninterface_details_by_custid`': View 'ixpmanager.view_vlaninterface_details_by_custid' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)

(ran mysqldump as the root mysql user)

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions