[ixpmanager] updating netmask

Ulf Kieber ulf.kieber at bcix.de
Mon Sep 3 10:54:32 IST 2018

Hello all,

we have used an IPv4 /25 as peering IPs in the past and would like to
open that up to a /24.  The netmask is stored in the database table
networkinfo:

mysql> select id,vlanid,protocol,network,masklen from networkinfo where
mysql> protocol=4;
+----+--------+----------+---------------+---------+
| id | vlanid | protocol | network       | masklen |
+----+--------+----------+---------------+---------+
|  2 |      1 |        4 | 193.178.185.0 |      25 |
+----+--------+----------+---------------+---------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql>

But I seem to be unable to find the location to change it in the web
frontend.  (I could certainly change it manually in the database, but I
suppose there should be a way to do this using the frontend.)

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks and best regards,
--
Ulf Kieber