[ixpmanager] No graph output

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Thu Oct 4 15:56:35 IST 2018

ok, curious.  Can you check that the file ownership of everything in the
/srv/mrtg directory is correct?  All the files should be owned by
username mrtg:

# chown -R mrtg:mrtg /srv/mrtg

After this, can you check that the ports that these customers are
connected up to are set up as type: Peering?

Nick