[ixpmanager] Route Server Prefixes Perl Issue

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Fri Nov 30 09:14:36 GMT 2018

Mokhamad Nizar Z wrote on 30/11/2018 03:10:
> It's working Thanks.
> I'm facing some problem again, now when the library successfully worked,
> i run 'perl compare-route-server-prefixes.pl
> <http://compare-route-server-prefixes.pl>' on Server running Bird, and
> it give an error message 'can't find ixpmanager.conf.' what should i do?

Did you solve this? The mail you sent later about the MySQL issue seems
to suggest you did solve it.

Standard mailing list etiquette is that you let the list know when you
solved something so someone else doesn't spend time on it and also /how/
you solved it so someone else searching the archives in the future with
a similar issue can learn from you.

Please let us know,

thanks a million,