[ixpmanager] euro-ix export v0.7 exposes MAC addresses

Andreas Polyrakis apolyr at noc.grnet.gr
Mon Nov 12 09:49:07 GMT 2018

Hello

According to
https://docs.ixpmanager.org/features/ixf-export/#preparing-the-ix-f-member-export

"Note that the publicly accessible version does not include individual
member details such as *name* (ASN is provided), max prefixes, *MAC
addresses,* contact email and phone, when the member joined, member's
web address, peering policy, NOC website, NOC hours or member type. This
information is available to any logged in users or users querying the
API with an API key <https://docs.ixpmanager.org/features/api/>."

However our public euro-ix export
<https://portal.gr-ix.gr/api/v4/member-export/ixf/0.7> actually _/does/_
export MAC addresses. Is this intended (outdated documentation) or is it
something that we need to investigate further?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

PS: Within the public export that there is also other information that I
do not feel very comfortable sharing publicly. With that, I mostly refer
to port speed. Is there a way to disable specific fields?

--
Andreas Polyrakis
GR-IX Manager // GRNET NOC Technical Manager

Follow us: www.grnet.gr
Twitter: @grnet_gr | Facebook: @grnet.gr
LinkedIn: grnet | YouTube: GRNET EDET