[ixpmanager] MRTG graphs broken for one customer

Tom Duff tom.duff at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 01:05:47 GMT 2018

OK! So I did a little reading and found how to fix my artisan issue:

   sudo -u $MY_WWW_USER bash -c "HOME=${IXPROOT}/storage && cd
${IXPROOT} && php ./composer.phar install --no-dev"

That being said, now that I'm running 4.8.0, that one customer's
graphs are still broken, and generating the mrtg config yields the
same result - the customer in question isn't being written into the
mrtg config file. I'm back to square one. (But at least I'm up to
date!)

Any other ideas to get artisan to spit this config file out properly?

Thanks as always,

--Tom