[ixpmanager] upgrading from 4.7.0 to 4.7.3

Antonio Lobo alobo at nic.cr
Tue May 29 00:19:24 IST 2018

Hello,

We can’t upgrade to 4.7.3

We already check out the version we are upgrading to.

It’s 4.7.3

git checkout v4.7.3
warning: refname 'v4.7.3' is ambiguous.
Already on 'v4.7.3

We have followed the upgrade procedure from: https://docs.ixpmanager.org/install/upgrading/

And If we want to update the db scheme:  everything is ok

./artisan doctrine:schema:update --sql

Checking if database connected to default entity manager needs updating...

Nothing to update - your database is already in sync with the current entity metadata.

./artisan doctrine:schema:update --force

Checking if database connected to default entity manager needs updating...

Nothing to update - your database is already in sync with the current entity metadata.

And after finish the upgrade process we continue in v4.7.0

[cid:image001.png at 01D3F6B0.671D3240]

if someone could help us to solve this.

Antonio.