[ixpmanager] Customer-editable/viewable options

Hege Trosvik hege.trosvik at usit.uio.no
Wed May 16 10:36:47 IST 2018

Barry,

it looks like the customer can not edit certain values like
"Peering Policy", "Peering Macro", "IRRDB Source", "Max Prefixes",
is this correct and intended by design? Seems it would be nice
(save us some work) to let them edit at least some of these.

Also, we have not been able to find a way for the customer to
see (not edit) their bgp password for the route-server in ixpmanager,
this would certainly be very helpful, as I guess we now have to send
this by email. Have you considered this?

     Hege