[ixpmanager] Bird's Eye looking glass setup

m.daada at ixp.net.ng m.daada at ixp.net.ng
Fri Mar 16 09:20:05 GMT 2018

Hello Will,

Thanks for your help.

My case is a little bit different as I am running one version of Bird of my
Linux machine and so I don't have any DNS entries. For my API end point on
IXP Manager I used "http://192.168.10.141/api" but that doesn't seem to
work.

Like you said it might be a bug in IXP Manager.

Still need help to resolve this.

Best regards,

Muyiwa (IXPN)