[ixpmanager] Peering Matrix

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Tue Mar 13 09:27:15 GMT 2018

Hi Carlos,

The instructions for creating a peering matrix are pretty much unchanged
from ixpmanager v3, which is documented here:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/wiki/Peering-Matrix

You will need a separate copy of your sflow feed.  In order to implement
this, please see this page:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/wiki/Sflowtool-fan-out

Nick