[ixpmanager] New -announce mailing list

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Wed Mar 7 14:15:11 GMT 2018

Hi,

The ixp-manager mailing list is becoming busier and we appreciate that
this may not suit all people. Given how much of an exchange IXP Manager
can influence, we need to ensure we can reach people at IXs that use IXP
Manager in a less busy forum.

To that end, we have created a new mailing list: ixp-manager-announce

>From now on, we will post announcements of new releases, security issues
or important project news on ixp-manager-announce only.

This will be extremely low volume (~0-5 emails / month) and posting is
restricted to project members only.

If you are already subscribed to this mailing list (ixp-manager), you do
not need to do anything as you will be automatically subscribed to
ixpmanager-annouce and we will send a welcome email shortly to confirm this.

We have also updated the website with this information:

  - https://www.ixpmanager.org/support.php

Thanks,