[ixpmanager] Route Servers to Route Collectors

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Wed Mar 7 13:39:46 GMT 2018

Diarmuid O Briain wrote:
> IXP Manager produces the configurations for the Route Servers and
> Collectors. IXP Manager would need to supply BGP configuration on the
> two sets of servers for them to peer with eachother.

it does that already, though - you just set the route collector up with
the "Route Server Client" tickbox enabled.

Whether you enable this or not is up to the local policy of the ixp.  A
multilateral bgp feed from the RS to the RC is not the same as a bunch
of separate feeds directly from clients to the RC, so I don't think this
would be a good idea in practice.