[ixpmanager] Can't add Facilities and Infrastructure

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Mon Mar 5 11:26:41 GMT 2018

Hi Carlos,

so, based on what you've provided, it looks like the IXP Manager server
is behind a web proxy. You probably have environment settings to your
own user (hence it worked) and not for the root / www-data user (where
it fails).

Is this correct?

If it is, this is the first time we've come across IXP Manager behind a
web proxy. And it looks like this requires coding changes:

http://php.net/manual/en/function.stream-context-create.php

I'm afraid the only solution for now is to allow the server non-proxied
access to the the internet.

 - Barry

Carlos Saura wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I checked and I obtained two results with sudo and without: ?¿
>

> Thank you again :)
>

> El 05/03/18 a las 12:16, Barry O'Donovan escribió:
>> wget -O -  https://www.peeringdb.com/api/ix/1
>
> --

> Carlos Saura Torres
>
> Tècnic de Comunicacions
>
> Consorci de Serveis Universitaris de Catalunya (CSUC)
>

> Gran Capità, 2 (Edifici Nexus) ●08034 Barcelona
>
> T. 93 551 62 07 ●F. 93 205 6979 ●carlos.saura at csuc.cat
>

> www.csuc.cat ●Twitter @CSUC_info ●Facebook ●Linkedin
>
> Subscriu-te al butlletí; (www.csuc.cat/butlleti)

INEX Operations