[ixpmanager] IXPM v3 Graphs

Mike Hammett ixp-manager at ics-il.net
Sat Jun 30 16:08:26 IST 2018

I did take the portions out of application.ini, but forgot about this piece.

Working my way through debugging broken MRTG graphs. Well, member graphs are fine, aggregate graphs are not. I see a bunch of errors when looking at MRTG's log output, so I'm working through them. Probably just a build up of a lack of maintenance over the years.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange