[ixpmanager] MRTG

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Sat Jun 9 22:58:01 IST 2018

IXP Manager just creates mrtg configuration files.  If the graphs appear
on IXP Manager, then IXP Manager is working correctly, and the
configuration file that IXP Manager creates is OK.

If the graphs don't update correctly then it's a problem relating to how
you're using MRTG.  In other words, it's not an IXP Manager problem.

Probably you've restarted MRTG using the wrong configuration file.  You
should make sure that you only have a single mrtg.cfg file on the
filesystem, so you should delete /etc/mrtg/mrtg.cfg and just use
/etc/mrtg.cfg.  Make sure that after you delete /etc/mrtg/mrtg.cfg, that
you restart mrtg using "service mrtg restart".

Nick