[ixpmanager] New install step by step

Vladislav Bidikov vladislav.bidikov at finki.ukim.mk
Wed Jul 25 21:29:38 IST 2018

Well a bit of that slide deck definitely needs a refresh :D
A lot of the visual representation is changed... and some non directly technical things are missing...

Base on this thread and our experience looks like the installer is missing curl and it's not part of the Basic Virtual machine install 😊

Most of the other docs are still relevant... and of course this mailing list it just priceless ...

Still struggling with the End client Router config examples thought :)

Regards,

--
V.B
FCC