[ixpmanager] Issue #426 Peering Matrix

Nick Hilliard nick at inex.ie
Thu Jul 19 12:08:50 IST 2018

Carlos Saura wrote on 18/07/2018 08:11:
> I opened a issue on github
> (https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/issues/426) related with the
> problem in the peering matrix with the boxes marked in green.
>
> The sflowtool script has been running *since 25 June* but I continue
> having the same problem _in some customers_. I see green box marked in
> member1 but not see the corresponding green in the member 2.

Hi Carlos,

We've had a brief look at this internally, but can't see what the
problem.  We're aware it's causing you issues.

Issue #426 is on hold at the moment because we are migrating the
back-end communications layer to an API handler, so we're not going to
spend time debugging a problem and then rewrite the entire thing.  Can
you hold off for a while until this is completed and we'll re-examine
when the rewrite is done.