[ixpmanager] New install step by step

Vladislav Bidikov vladislav.bidikov at finki.ukim.mk
Thu Jul 19 09:11:29 IST 2018

Hi,

I will try to do a pull request next week 😊

Since changed the Vendor params of "Huawei" with bundle "Eth-Trunk" - should i do a "re-scan" to have these settings updated - or i need to remove and add the switches again ?

For getting the vendor "Huawei" in the IXP-Manager by default what needs to be done ?

Hope today i will have the grapher "mrtg" ready and install the two RS ...

One last bit, if i like to have a route collector server, can i use a private ASN number for this ??

Cheers,

--

V.B

FCC