[ixpmanager] Upgrades, permissions, sudos, etc.

Mike Hammett ixp-manager at ics-il.net
Wed Jan 31 03:57:17 GMT 2018

I was eventually able to just whitelist that subnet on the mailserver for relaying.

However, now I'm getting some weird redirect.

http://ixpm.stl.midwest-ix.com/ I've gone through and done a git diff, compared .env from before the upgrades to now, looked into what files changed during that timeframe (although that list is overwhelming, given I upgraded a couple versions).

I turned up Apache log verbosity, but I just get more things I don't understand. :-) I do see the 302, but I don't see what triggers it.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange