[ixpmanager] MRTG INTEGRATION

m.daada at ixp.net.ng m.daada at ixp.net.ng
Tue Jan 30 14:20:02 GMT 2018

On Jan 30th md at Linux.IT <mailto:md at Linux.IT>  wrote

> mrtg.cfg will be generated by IXP manager.

> You can copy the logged data to the new system, but you will need to
figure out how to match the old and new graphs.

> I suggest that you start graphing with an IXP manager-generated
configuration and then explore the graphs with 14all.cgi or something like
that.

Hmmm. This sounds very tricky as I don't have a lot of experience with
Linux.

In the main time I'll try and educate myself about 14all.cgi and see where
that leads.

Thanks

Muyiwa

---