[ixpmanager] MRTG INTEGRATION

Marco d'Itri md at Linux.IT
Tue Jan 30 13:36:43 GMT 2018

On Jan 30, m.daada at ixp.net.ng wrote:

> Before now I already had MRTG running on a different server (Windows), Is
> there any way I can copy the old MRTG.cfg file and the content of the log
> file into IXP Manager so it just runs seamlessly?
mrtg.cfg will be generated by IXP manager.
You can copy the logged data to the new system, but you will need to
figure out how to match the old and new graphs.
I suggest that you start graphing with an IXP manager-generated
configuration and then explore the graphs with 14all.cgi or something
like that.

--
ciao,
Marco