[ixpmanager] Docker and IXP Manager

Martin J. Levy mahtin at mahtin.com
Mon Jan 29 20:45:17 GMT 2018

Barry,

Excellent! I like this.

Next you should do Kubernetes so you can run this instantly on Google Cloud.

    https://cloud.google.com/kubernetes-engine/

It’s not about Google Cloud being the best; it’s about insane simplicity of spinning up a working copy of the code. Plus, you’ve done the hard part of Docker’ing (Dockerize?) IXPManager already.

Martin