[ixpmanager] IXPManager Graphing problem

Elie M. Hani emh at cedarcom.net
Mon Jan 29 15:17:22 GMT 2018

Dear Barry,

Is there any way to connect IXP Manager to an external graphing server like Cacti, while providing for each customer access to his own graph only?

If so, what are the steps to do that?

Another problem I am facing, once I add the customers add the exact physical port and VLAN to it, we need to get the subnets advertised and received, those will be exchanged automatically? Or should be added manually? In both cases, what is the process to be followed in order to finalize this?

Thanks
Elie