[ixpmanager] IXP Manager installation

m.daada at ixp.net.ng m.daada at ixp.net.ng
Thu Jan 25 09:09:43 GMT 2018

Hello,

My name is Muyiwa and I am a staff of the Internet eXchange point of
Nigeria. I am presently working on installing IXP manager but I am
experiencing some challenges. I am installing IXP manager on a virtual
machine using the script on your website but I am not sure of the how long
the installation should take and what processes I need to pass through to
complete the installation.

The installation is presently stuck on this process and I am not sure on how
to proceed.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

DAADA Muyiwa

---
http://www.avg.com