[ixpmanager] Can't Create New Nagios Template (4.7.0)

Kyle Spencer kyle at stormzero.com
Wed Jan 24 08:23:14 GMT 2018

The instructions for skinning Nagios configuration templates do not
seem to work: http://docs.ixpmanager.org/features/nagios/

Particularly, when doing the following:

# cd $IXPROOT
# mkdir -p resources/skins/myskin/api/v4/nagios/customers
# cp resources/views/api/v4/nagios/customers/default.foil.php
resources/skins/myskin/api/v4/nagios/customers/mytemplate1.foil.php

Attempts to use the API (+key) with that template as per the
instructions fail. For example this gives me a 404:
https://portal.djix.dj/api/v4/nagios/customers/1/4/mytemplate1

Laravel's log shows a GET but no errors:

HTTP_HOST : portal.djix.dj
HTTP_USER_AGENT: <CUT>
HTTP_COOKIE: PHPSESSID=<CUT>
REMOTE_PORT: 6241
REQUEST_METHOD: GET
REQUEST_URI: /api/v4/nagios/customers/1/4/mytemplate1

Apache's log shows similar. Am I missing something obvious? Using 4.7.0.

Regards,
Kyle Spencer

--
Cell/WhatsApp/Signal: +256790884905