[ixpmanager] Birdseye documentation

Kyle Spencer kyle at stormzero.com
Sat Jan 20 14:01:29 GMT 2018

Just for the sake of testing, I built a fresh route server from
scratch, strictly following the instructions, and swapped it in place
of the other one. Now I get a different error:

[2018-01-20 16:57:02] production.ERROR:
Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: Call to a
member function hasApi() on null in
/srv/ixpmanager/app/Http/Middleware/Services/LookingGlass.php:72

--
Cell/WhatsApp/Signal: +256790884905