[ixpmanager] skinning header-documentation.foil.php

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Tue Feb 27 09:18:00 GMT 2018

Marco d'Itri wrote:
> I have updated a copy in
> /resources/skins/$SKIN/header-documentation.foil.php, but e.g. for
> the /customer/list, /user/list and /contact/list pages I still get the
> unskinned menu.
> What am I missing?

Those components are still on Zend Framework (the old application
framework that is being replaced piece by piece with Laravel). Yann is
nearly there with Customer and Switches in fact.

Unfortunately this is awkward but unavoidable (and nearly eradicated).
See this section:

http://docs.ixpmanager.org/features/skinning/#skinning-old-templates

See also 'Static Content' in these release notes:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/releases/tag/v4.7.0

See: http://docs.ixpmanager.org/features/static-content/

> Also, /storage/.local/ (created when running bower and composer with
> a proper home) should be added to .gitignore.

Done.

Thanks,